Monday, October 8, 2007

More Poetry from R. Kelly...



Stand out lines:

"Always accusing me of some ol' bullshit when I'm just tryin' to have a good time."

"Hol, hold up! Didn't I just give you money to go get your hair, toes, and nails done the other day? Hmm? Yeah yo ass was smilin' then."

"Uh! Gave who some damn money??? I ain't gave nobody no damn money, girl!"

"You called my momma's house and what??? Girl my momma ain't gotta screen no calls for me!"

This cat is a genius? Niggatry in its purist form. The fact that he probably takes this song seriously makes it all the more hilarious.

7 comments:

Ticia said...

Damn...real talk?

He is out of his mind....

He is really crazy, real talk!

Anonymous said...

Did you see that man at the beginning of this clip?! Never really thought dude may have a drug problem until now. Does he know Bobby Brown?

Anonymous said...

Did you see that man at the beginning of this clip?! Never really thought dude may have a drug problem until now. Does he know Bobby Brown?

Anonymous said...

this dude is NOT interested in the advancement of colored people

Andrew The Asshole said...

"Bitch!!! I wish you would burn my Mother Fuckin Clothes!!!"

I think thats my favorite line... somebody should have had that talk with the TLC chick.

Anonymous said...

Besides what they eat don't make us sh*t!!!


Bith I wish you woooould ....

P-nut said...

I'm not sure if it's funny or just plain sad...I'm going to go with funny,but in a pathetic kind of way.... ROFLMAO.....